At Dimple and Dot, we want to make our products accessible and affordable to everyone. Our Lay-Buy facility is a perfect option for those planning special events like Birthdays or Christmas, or simply wanting a flexible payment option.
We offer a 4 month Lay-Buy plan with a minimum 20% deposit, and regular monthly instalments.
By selecting our lay-buy option, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to initiate your Lay-Buy. This 20% deposit is per item and applies to any cancellation of a product. Any returns from a Lay-Buy will be considered as a cancellation and will also be subject to the non-refundable deposit.
- Upon checkout, select the “Put it on Lay-Buy” option. You will be redirected to a secure page to initiate your Lay-Buy and select your payment terms.
- Your Lay-Buy will be initiated through PayPal and will set up an automatic monthly agreement.
- Lay-Buy orders cannot be extended. Once the Lay-Buy has reached a period of 4 months, it is required to be paid in full.
- If the Lay-Buy is not paid in full by the end of the term, the items will be restocked on to our shelves and your 20% deposit will be forfeited. We will refund you any additional payments that have been made.
Can I still use a discount code if I choose to pay through Lay-Buy?
Yes! Unlike many other Lay-Buy arrangements out there, our Lay-Buy allows you to still use active discount codes on your purchase amount.
Are my Lay-Buy payments safe and secure?
Yes. Your online security is important to us. All Lay-Buy payments are made through PayPal and are covered by PayPal Buyers Protection.
Can I choose to pay a different deposit amount?
Our minimum deposit required to initiate your Lay-Buy is 20%. You will be presented with an option to choose your deposit amount, ranging between 20% and 50%.
Can I select how many months I would like to pay off the balance?
Our maximum Lay-Buy period is 4 months, however you can choose to pay off your balance any time within this period. We recommend selecting the maximum lay-buy period, and you can pay the balance off earlier if you wish.
Are there any ongoing costs?
There are no on-going costs aside from your monthly instalments. There is however a one-off admin fee which differs depending on your order value.
Are there any interest charges?
No. There are no fees or charges other than the initial admin fee.
Are there any late fees?
No. We want to make this experience easy and accessible to all our customers. There are no late fees if you miss your payment.
When will I receive my products?
We can’t wait to see our products in your home! We will send your order to you as soon as you have made your final payment.
How are Lay-Buy instalments paid?
Lay-Buy instalments are automatically paid through your PayPal account using your chosen payment method during setup.
How do I ensure all Lay-Buy payments are paid?
To ensure your payments are made, you will need to make sure you have available funds in your account on your monthly payment due date.
Can I make manual payments toward my Lay-Buy?
Unfortunately, no. All Lay-Buy payments are automated using a reoccurring payment arrangement through PayPal.
Can I settle my Lay-Buy earlier than the selected term arrangement?
Absolutely! If you would like to pay off your Lay-Buy sooner, please contact us and we can arrange it for you!
What happens if I miss a payment?
If you miss an instalment, PayPal will automatically try to debit the payment again in 5 days’ time. If unsuccessful, they will attempt this two more times.
Am I notified of a missed payment?
Yes. PayPal will send you a notification if a payment has been missed.
How can I catch up on a missed payment?
Please reach out to us and we can send you an invoice for your missed payment.
Can I view my payment plan at any time?
Absolutely! You can login to your PayPal account – go to ‘settings’ > ‘payments’ > ‘pre-approved payments’
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.