Trybike was founded by Pim and Alex, two brothers crazy about cycling. Pim and Alex come from the Netherlands, where almost everyone has one or two bikes.
In 2015, Pim and Alex started developing their own balance bike, applying all of their knowledge as toy sellers and cyclists during the process. They had great fun designing the perfect balance bike: durable, designed to last, and, to top it all, darned good-looking to boot! The result: the Trybike, which is exactly the kind of bike we would have loved to have had as kids.
Trybike is as sustainable as possible with respect for our planet and for our fellow man. This began at the design stage by creating a strong and high-quality product that lasts. Also, by choosing the correct materials. Trybike use certified wood, recycled board and only quality and safe materials.
We Sell Trybike in Australia Online: Get the Balance Bike You’d Have Loved as a Kid
The Trybike in Australia was designed to last, is sustainable, contains safe, high-quality materials, and is a fine-looking ride. Your kid will love it, so buy a Trybike today.
The Benefits of a Trybike
Trybike was designed and manufactured while keeping the health of our planet in mind. Our strong, enduring, first-rate product contains recycled board, certified wood, and can be converted from a tricycle to a balance bike by changing the settings.
- Our three-wheel steel Trybike is available in grey, green, or pink and contains a singular footrest and pneumatic tyres to provide better grip and smooth travel. The maximum rider weight is 35kg.
- The Trybike is straightforward to assemble and convert. The seat adjusts to a height between 30 − 45cm and has a quick-release fastener. The bike weighs 6.3kg with three wheels and 5.2kg with two. It contains 12-inch spoked steel wheels, and you can adjust the ride height and wheelbase via the control disk on the rear axle. You can customise the bike design by choosing between the options on the accompanying sticker sheets.
- We sell the woven wicker Trybike basket separately, but it was designed explicitly for our steel bikes and has two brown leather-look straps that attach to the handlebars. The classically styled basket is the perfect accessory for children of three years and older who wish to take a picnic snack to the park.
Email us if the product you wish to purchase is out of stock and we’ll let you know when it becomes available. Our bikes aren’t eligible for flat-rate shipping. The delivery price will be determined at checkout.
What is the Purpose of Buying a Trybike?
Bike riding has several advantages, apart from getting your child out into the fresh air for some exercise.
- Cycling strengthens the bones and develops the leg muscles. Exercise builds stamina and improves cardiovascular development while teaching balance and coordination.
- Discovering how to ride a bike requires perseverance − a skill that will stand your kid in good stead throughout life − and succeeding affords a sense of achievement and confidence. All children should have the opportunity to ride a bike and attain the feeling of freedom it provides.
- Pedalling can be risky as crashing and falling off can happen quickly, especially while learning. Ensure the bike is mechanically sound, the right size for your offspring, and invest in safety equipment to protect elbows, knees, and head.
Buy a Trybike with three wheels for the beginning stage and simply convert it to a two-wheel balance bike to teach your kid safely from an early age. Your child will easily learn how to control a pedal bike when the time comes − without using training wheels − because they would have accomplished the necessary balance by then.
About Dimple and Dot
We provide educational and hand-made toys that are ethically sourced and sustainable. Our prices are competitive, and you can make use of Laybuy and AfterPay.
Contact us and get 10% off your first order.