Melbourne-based QToys are passionate about designing toys that foster self-learning and skill development in young children. Each high-quality product is carefully crafted to ensure long-lasting play. All QToys are made from plantation wood and non-toxic materials. The plantation timber ensures that each toy is unique, with the natural colours of the timber ensuring each piece is beautiful and different.
QToys comply with the highest safety standards for toys. QToys produced for the Australian market strictly comply with Australian and New Zealand toy safety standards. Additionally, most QToys also have the CE mark which means that they have been tested by qualified testing organizations according to the European safety standards for toys.
QToys have very high quality finishes thanks to the excellent craftsmanship which accounts for eighty percent of the production. Each QToys is therefore a craft, which leaves long-lasting satisfaction for the children playing with our toys.
Build a Strong Foundation for your Child with Q Toys in Australia
Dimple and Dot offers a range of quality toys which explicitly encourage learning through play, including Connetix, Miniland, Waytoplay and Q Toys, in Australia. We’ve selected the best toy brands inspired in part by Montessori learning concepts, so you don’t have to.
What Sets Q Toys in Australia Apart from Other Toys
While there are many beneficial toys on the market, we want to highlight what makes Q Toys in Australia unique, and how this range of toys encourages educational play.
- Play-based learning. Learning through play includes free play and guided play, and while there are many variations of these conscientious play styles, both promote developmental and academic education. The Q Toys collection is based on the philosophy of early childhood development through play-based education.
- Imaginatively complementary. Q Toys offers a range of toys to use as your little one wishes. As is often the case, toys are limited only by the imagination, by creating a supportive environment, you encourage innovative applications, and promote your child's natural abilities. By design, these toys will perfectly complement and enhance your child’s current collection of toys.
- Crafted to engage. Each conscientiously engineered Q Toy evokes the senses, is versatile, fun and by virtue, educational. Multidimensional toys, in combination with free and guided play principles, have the potential to foster your child’s individual development and motivation, all at their own pace.
Fast Facts About Q Toys
When selecting a toy brand, it is pragmatic to do a little research and find out for yourself if the collection of toys is the right fit for your ‘mini-me’.
- Committed to excellence. The Q Toys team consists of a diverse and committed team with varied skills, encompassing artists, teachers, engineers and industrial designers, all sharing the same vision. It is this melting pot of talent, passion and knowledge that enables the innovation toy concepts and designs, Q Toys has to offer.
- Handcrafted and sustainable. The majority of Q Toys’ materials utilised in production are plantation trees, with all toys treated with non-toxic materials, and thus each piece is unique. The company is also committed to fair trade practices. So not only do you receive a beautifully crafted, sustainable and exceptional toy, you do so, knowing it was acquired ethically.
- Safety. All Q Toys meet the highest toy safety standards as set out by Australia and New Zealand. Meaning you can safely play with your child knowing Q Toys always puts safety first. To boot, Q Toys is a local Australian company, while we are a local family-owned business.
About Dimple and Dot
In today’s fast-paced world, we are always searching for ways to help our children succeed. While there is no magic formula, we are committed to helping you lay a strong foundation through play. It is with this in mind that we select toys that enable children to thrive by giving them the freedom to be creative and experiment. Browse our beautiful collection of toys and pick the perfect toy or contact us for more information. We make buying and shipping simple with a flat rate delivery fee on non-bulky orders and offer 10% off your first order when you sign up for our newsletter.