Play Dough and Tools
Our Play Dough Tools in Australia Equals Fun for the Whole Family
For hours of fun for the kids, and easy clean-up for the parents, our play dough makes for endless enjoyment. Developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, our play dough tools in Australia provide limitless creativity. Dimple and Dot have so many fun flavours available to ensure your child hours of fun.
Benefits of Play Dough Tools
Play dough is a simple toy that has many benefits to your child, unknowingly while playing with the dough, your child is actually building and learning.
- Similar to the stress ball, play dough helps to relax children by squeezing it in their hands. It can help ease tension and improve their focus. If your child is feeling stressed, sit them down with some playdough and let their worries roll away.
- Moulding play dough promotes creativity as there are an unlimited number of things your kids can make. Children learn about innovation while learning to focus on the task at hand.
- While your kids are moulding their play dough, the tiny muscles in their hand are building up strength. These muscles are to be used in their not-so-distant future for activities such as holding a pen or pencil or using cutlery.
Tips Regarding Their Play Dough And Tools
Suitable for children aged 12 months and up, our play dough is a diverse toy that aids in learning and encourages play time and can last for years if the following is adhered to.
- Our play dough kit is made in a family kitchen, using only the highest ingredients. All ingredients are edible, however not advisable to eat due to the high salt content. The colours are natural food-grade colours, and due to these natural pigments, colours may fade – but you can always add some more food colouring from your kitchen to freshen it up.
- We recommend storing your play dough in an airtight jar in a cool dark place. If drying or crumbling occurs, you can add water or essential oils to keep it moist and mouldable.
- When playing with play dough, we advise that you have a set place where the kids can play without you worrying about the mess. A variety of household objects can be used as tools for extra creativity. Objects with patterned surfaces make for interesting texture, and accessories such as pasta serve as a great decoration.
Fun Facts About Play-Dough-And-Tools
Play dough was actually created by accident. While making a new wall paper cleaner, Kutol Products unknowingly made a clay like substance that is known today as play dough. This non-toxic and easy to use modelling compound is a dynamic yet simple toy for kids to stretch their imagination as far as it can go. Available in bright colours and flavours, it is both eye catching to keep them busy for hours, all while strengthening their fine motor and hand-eye coordination skills. A learning through play product that nurtures their creativity and expands their cognitive skills while learning about colours and symmetry.
Contact us today to learn more about our child- and eco-friendly play dough.