Give your Child the Gift of Treasured Memories with Heirloom Toys
At Dimple and Dot, we carefully select a range of quality heirloom toys which embody cognitive stimulation and support imaginative play. This commitment forms part of our family and business ethos, where we believe there are intentional ways to express your support for your ‘little one’. Including giving them your undivided attention, heartfelt understanding, being there for interactive play and letting them enjoy periods of independent play. Our toys enable these moments, and an heirloom-toy is another way you can commemorate and pass on these beautiful memories, for generations.
Why Buy Heirloom Toys
Do you remember your favourite toy and the hours of fun and moments of discovery you had while playing? We understand that feeling and the wish that now you could give that opportunity to your child.
- Creativity and education. A toy is a fun tool that can support your child’s development in various ways. Heirloom toys, as with many open-ended toys can be educational, are tactile, encourage ingenuity and dynamic play alongside a supportive environment fostered by you.
- Purpose and possibilities. We encourage you to think of the possibilities a toy embodies when making a selection. While one of your main intentions might be to give your child an heirloom, does the toy evoke potentials? A plane might ignite your child's love for flight, which may translate to being an engineer. While, a toy baby care set, might kindle your little one’s nurturing side, evolving into a career as a paediatrician or surgeon. Thoughtful toys, accompanied by a supportive environment, encourages possibilities and your child’s development.
- Longevity. One of the best aspects of purchasing heirloom-toys is that you know you are selecting a quality product, with the ability to capture your family’s imagination for decades.
What Should you Look for in Heirloom-Toys
Here are a few pointers we encourage you to look for when selecting heirloom toys.
- Does it spark happiness? In the end, an heirloom toy needs to hold joy for you and your ‘mini-me’. A cherished heirloom has memories attached to it, and as an heirloom, the objective of the toy is to elicit hours of giggles for you and your child.
- Is it sustainable? We live in a world where we need to protect the future of the planet for generations to come. By selecting sustainable products, you are doing your part. A sustainable heirloom-toy naturally embodies a better future, and that practice gets passed down through your family.
- Is it safe? This one might go without saying, and we are proud to say that our range of toys are non-toxic and adhere to the highest safety standards for toys in Australia.
Why Trust Dimple and Dot When Choosing Heirloom-Toys?
We are a family-owned Australian business, offering purposefully sourced local, top quality toys inspired by the Montessori teaching ideals. We know what it means to be a parent, and we want to give parents supportive play tools that encourage thriving children now and in the future. Take the plunge and get the ideal gift by browsing our toys, or find out more by contacting us.